You’ll need to add our email address to your safe senders list ensure you receive the emails you’ve signed up for.
Follow These Instructions for Gmail:
If you’re using Gmail, it’s easy to make sure that you always receive our emails! The Gmail process can be done quickly through the web client:
- Click the settings button (in the top-right corner of the screen), then select “Settings” from the resulting drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the tab labeled “Filtered and Blocked Addresses” to access information about your existing filters.
- Select “Create a new filter” and enter our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Click “Create filter” to approve the new filter, then mark “Never send to Spam” to ensure every email from us always lands in your inbox. You can also choose to star these emails, apply a given label, or mark them as important.
Whitelisting in Gmail mobile app:
- Open the Gmail application.
- Navigate to Spam or Junk Folder.
- Click on any message from email@example.com
- Select the option "Report not spam".
- You will now receive messages from this sender as normal.
For other email service providers (Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, etc.):
Please add our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) as a contact in your address book. You can find more detailed instructions here.